- A great revolution by Johnson & Johnson, the first-of-its-kind contact lens built with Transitions™ Light Intelligent Technology™ – a lens that quickly and seamlessly adjusts to challenging light conditions, such as when playing sports, working under uncomfortable office lighting, or adjusting our eyes to digital screens or TVs while reducing exposure to bright light indoors and out.
- Reduces the stressful impact that light can have on your eyes by helping your vision recover from bright light, indoors and outdoors.
- A combination of the benzotriazole UV absorbing monomer and the naphthopyran monomer (photochromic additive) is used to block UV radiation.
- The transmittance characteristics for these lenses are less than 1% in the UVB range of 280 nm to 315 nm and less than 10% in the UVA range of 316 nm to 380 nm for the entire power range.
- Additionally, the photochromic additive absorbs visible light in the range from 380 nm to 780 nm to a minimum 84% transmittance in the inactivated (closed) state. The activated (open) state dynamically absorbs visible light dependent on the lens thickness and the level of UV and high energy visible (HEV) radiation to a minimum of 23% transmittance.
- 2 weekly disposables that can be worn daily for 14 days.
|Oxygen Transmission (Dk/t)*||121|
|Base Curve (mm)||8.4 or 8.8|
|Power Steps (D)|
-0.25 to -12.00
+0.25 to +8.00(0.50 steps after ±6.00)
|Pack Size||6 or 12 pack|