- Unique Lo-Torque design – a prism ballasting geometry, provides excellent stable orientation, visual acuity and comfort for astigmatic patients.
- A lens design that leverages added features to help keep the lens stable on the eyes during wear.
- ComfortMoist Technology offers high level of comfort all day through the end of the day.
- High Definition Optics – a technology that helps provide exceptional visual quality, reducing the appearance of blurriness, halos and glare. The result is crisp, clear vision, even in low-light situations.
- Designed in a way that are very unlikely to cause dryness or itching in the eye – perfect for people who usually prefer glasses, but use contacts for some activities as well as for those who wear them every day, but don’t like thicker lenses or the nuisance of using sockets and solutions.
- Unbelievably thin and virtually seamless in the eye.
- Good oxygen transmission and ease of handling.
- Daily disposables – fresh new lenses everyday means no daily cleaning, storage or care required.
|Base Curve (mm)||8.6|
|Centre Thickness (mm)*||0.125|
|Power Steps (D)|
|Per Pack (per eye)||30 lenses: 30 day supply|