- The Bausch & Lomb PureVision for Astigmatism lenses are made with the unique Lo-Torque design – a prism ballasting geometry to provide excellent stable orientation during wear.
- High-quality vision with enhanced aberration correction of anterior aspheric optics to deliver exceptional vision.
- Unique AerGel material, a protein-resistant material that repels debris build-up, provides exceptional end-of-day comfort, with a smooth, clean, wettable lens surface reducing any chance of itching, red or sore eyes to deliver extraordinary comfort and health.
- A breathable material to allow a high level of oxygen to reach your eyes to enable extended and continuous wear by being extremely thin and by transmitting the majority of oxygen to the eyes so that no itching or red eyes can occur.
- FDA-approved monthly disposables indicated for daily wear or extended wear from 1 to 30 days between removals, for cleaning and disinfection or disposal of the lens.
|Oxygen Transmissibility (Dk/t)*||91|
|Base Curve (mm)||8.7|
|Centre Thickness (mm)*||0.1|
|Sphere Power (D)|
+6.00 to -6.00 (0.25 steps)-6.50 to -9.00 (0.50 steps)
|Cylinder||-0.75, -1.25, -1.75, -2.25|
|Axis||10° to 180° (10° steps)|
|Wear||Monthly, Daily wear or extended wear up to 30 days|
|Pack Size||6 pack|