- Biotrue ONEday – The lens family with the most moisture, inspired by the biology of your eyes.
- 3-Zone progressive design for consistently clear binocular vision at all distances all day.
- 78% water content – matching the water content in the cornea, helps maintain ~100% of its moisture for a full 16 hours.
- Breath-ability and comfortable – BioTrue is the preferred contact lens for many of our customers.
- Lenses contain mostly PVP (polyvinylpyrrolidone) – a hydrophilic, water-loving polymer; Surfactant, Poloxamer 407 – a patented dehydration barrier added to help maintain lens hydration and secure the high moisture level.
- Built-in UV block, helps protect against the harmful transmission of UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye.
- Daily disposables – convenient wear without the hassle of cleaning and maintaining them.
|Material||Nesofilcon A (HyperGel)|
|Oxygen Transmission (Dk/t)||42|
|Optics Technology||3-Zone Progressive™ Design|
|Base Curve (mm)||8.6|
|Centre Thickness (mm)*||0.1|
|Power Steps (D)||+6.00 to -9.00 in 0.25 steps (including Plano)|
|Low: +0.75 to +1.50 spectacle add|
|High: +1.75 to +2.50 spectacle add|
|Visibility Tint||Light Blue|
|Per Pack (per eye)||30 lenses: 30 day supply|