- Biotrue ONEday – The lens family with the most moisture, inspired by the biology of your eyes.
- More moisture and now more toric parameters than any other daily disposable contact lenses.
- Peri-ballast design – designed to work with natural blink patterns.
- Reduced halos and glare with spherical aberration control.
- 78% water content – same as the cornea, helps maintain ~100% of its moisture for a full 16 hours.
- Breath-ability and comfortable – BioTrue is the preferred contact lens for many of our customers.
- Lenses contain mostly PVP (polyvinylpyrrolidone) – a hydrophilic, water-loving polymer; Surfactant, Poloxamer 407 – a patented dehydration barrier added to help maintain lens hydration and secure the high moisture level.
- Built-in UV block, helps protect against the harmful transmission of UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye.
- Daily disposables – convenient wear without the hassle of cleaning and maintaining them.
|Material||Nesofilcon A (HyperGel)|
|Oxygen Transmission (Dk/t)*||42|
|Optics Technology||Peri-ballast (prism free)|
|Base Curve (mm)||8.4|
|Centre Thickness (mm)||0.1 to 0.75 (varies with power)|
|Power Steps (D)|
|Visibility Tint||Light Blue|
|Per Pack (per eye)||30 lenses: 30 day supply|