AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses deliver breakthrough technology, including a unique, permanent plasma technology, for a smooth continuous surface, and the highest oxygen transmissibility of any available soft contact lens.
- Superior Bulk Cholesterol Deposit Resistance.
- Proprietary Plasma Surface Treatment.
- Advanced Aspheric Design.
- Less dryness.
Why AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses?
More people are sleeping in their contact lenses than you think.
Nearly 1 in 5.
For those people, choose the next best thing to not sleeping in lenses—AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses.
FDA-approved for up to 30 nights of continuous wear.
2-week and monthly replacement lens wearers who sleep in their lenses sleep in them 20 nights per month on average.
Of wearers who sleep in their contact lenses,
- 36% sleep in them 7+ continuous nights
- 15% sleep in them 8-28 continuous nights
- 21% sleep in them 29+ continuous nights
- Nearly 2 out of 3 are not wearing lenses approved for this use
|Oxygen Transmissibility (Dk/t)*||175|
|Base Curve (mm)||8.4, 8.6|
|Centre Thickness (mm)*||0.08|
|Power Steps (D)|
+6.00 to -8.00 (0.25 steps)
-8.50 to -10.00 (0.50 steps)Plano
|Wear||Daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear|